A must-have manual for any serious author or publisher!
Do you want to make sure your book stands out in a crowded market?
Author and book marketing expert Grace Gladys Famoriyo offers essential strategies to help you catch the eye of your target reader, whether it is online or in store.
She shows you how to:
• Be sure your cover design is right for your genre
• Use colour and fonts to create a stand-out cover
• Come up with a winning title, subtitle and strapline
• Write effective back cover copy
• Use illustrations or author photos to your best advantage
• Get the best out of your cover designer
• Get it right first time to avoid costly mistakes
… and many other key approaches that will turn potential buyers into actual buyers.
With a host of proven methods and super-smart ideas to make your cover work harder for you, this handy manual will help you sell more books and get a return on your time and money. Read it, and you will avoid the many pitfalls aspiring or new authors often fall into, especially those self-publishing their books.
Remember, with only a few seconds to hook your target readers, you cannot afford to take chances. Great Covers Sell Books will show you how to hold the attention of browsers and nudge potential buyers into choosing your book rather than those of your competitors.
Never underestimate the selling power of a great cover.