1. The Hard Working Princess: She industrious – knowing that laziness achieves nothing but in all labour, there is profit. Therefore, works hard to achieve her goals.
2. The Healthy, Good Looking Princess: She constantly takes care of her health and looks her best at all times.
3. The Disciplined, Dependable Princess: Her word is her bond. She is well organized and can be relied upon in any situation.
4. The Entrepreneurial Princess: She is creative, makes things happen, and never misses a great opportunity.
5. The Compassionate Princess: As she endeavors to ‘make it’ in life, she desires to support others reach their goals too. She compassionately reaches out to those who are not as fortunate as she is.
Adapted from The Book of Proverbs 31
Nowadays, we seem to be doing so much – all at the same time. Those around us are constantly demanding more of our time, efforts, and even our money. In return, we continue to yield even more. Being the resourceful creatures we are, we find ourselves wearing many hats such as wife/girlfriend, mummy, career/businesswoman, the older/eldest sister, student, friend, counselor, and much more – all at the same time. We just seem to keep pouring out. (more…)
Recently, I took a break from my desk and looked outside my office window to get rid of mental cobwebs and refresh myself. I find the view of the meadow, nature, etc. works wonders. Then something caught my attention in the distance – a modern wind turbine. I was intrigued because it kept ticking along though the air felt still and no wind could be felt. Yet, it kept going (more…)
In recent years, I have been looking into the emotional challenges women face and how this affects our ability to succeed. I discovered the fact that a number of us embraced certain myths, which in the long term could have a negative impact on our emotional well-being. And when care is not taken to redress this, our potential to succeed could be dramatically affected. Below are the top three myths I have come across: (more…)
This article is a must-read for anyone struggling to find time to write their book, create their course, write their business plan, take a course or do anything that is important to you. Managing my time has been something I have been focusing my efforts on, for the last 9 months, to increase my productivity, effectiveness and get some goals done. The result has been incredible.