Invite Grace Gladys to speak at your event
Inspiring | Dynamic | Compelling
Grace Gladys Famoriyo JP is an award-winning author who speaks internationally. She has been in the transformational industry for over 19 years and remains passionate about empowering people, especially women, so as to live purposefully, maximising their wealth of experiences, talents and skills, whilst making a positive difference in their worlds – regardless of their life journeys.
Grace Gladys is an engaging, inspirational speaker who has the ability to speak directly to peoples hearts – a gift that inspires her audiences to action. She radiates passion and energy that creates a lasting impression on her audiences. Over the years, her bubbly personality has captivated many audiences of varying sizes. Grace Gladys also has a knack of naturally engaging with her audience in unique way. She is a speaker who brings a cocktail of wisdom, insight and expertise beyond her years.
Themes and topics Grace Gladys speaks on includes:
- Emotional restoration, wellbeing and resilience
- Dealing with hurts and unforgiveness
- How to live a baggage-free, purpose-driven life
- Overcoming challenging life experiences and making a difference
- Pressing past setbacks, disappointment and discouragement
- Make your pain count for something positive: turning trials into triumphs
- Becoming unstoppable and fulfilling life long goals
- Discovering and harnessing your innate gifts and untapped potential to impact your generation
- From Zero to Hero: Achieving your goals through cycling principles
- Baggage Free Leadership: Leading others/teams without the baggage
- Leadership/management development and training topics emotional intelligence and resilience, building your team, mentoring and coaching others.
Grace Gladys has experience of speaking in different scenarios and formats including women’s organizations, corporations, local government, public bodies, health trusts, charities/third sector organisations, Churches and Christian organisations.
All of Grace Gladys’ talks can be customized for specific audiences, formats (e.g. talks, workshop series, seminars, retreats, keynotes) or lengths of time so as to meet your specific needs. Get in contact today and let us know how we can support you.