Book Coaching Packages
Monthly coaching services to help you write, publish, or market your book. These have been designed to help you achieve your book aspirations with the support of an expert coach.
This means you avoid costly mistakes, save yourself time and money and achieve your goals quicker. Plus, you do not have to lose momentum or get stuck with your writing aspirations as you now have someone in your corner supporting you all the way.
See below for testimonials from previous clients
Choose from the Gold or VIP monthly book coaching packages to suit your specific needs.
Monthly Book Coaching Packages
|Monthly intensive 1:1 book writing, publishing, or marketing coaching sessions (1 x 30 minutes)1||✔||✔|
|FREE audio recording of 1:1 coaching sessions2||✔||✔|
|Professional feedback on your manuscript idea to ensure it offers value to your buyers3||✖||✔|
|Exclusive VIP access to monthly info-packed ‘How-To’ Master Classes4||✖||✔|
|FREE introductory service to my exclusive publishing contacts (including printers, cover designers, editors, typesetters, ebook creators, etc.)||✖||✔|
|Introductory Package Prices per month||£69 plus VAT||£109 plus VAT|
Terms and conditions apply. Payments are required in advance of any sessions. Package subscription is a must before any of these services are offered.
1 Coaching sessions are scheduled in advance. Sessions take place over the phone and/or using other platforms.
2 Access to this will be no later than 72hrs after the session.
3 A form will be provided for the client to complete. Feedback will be sent via email and can be explored further during the monthly 1:1 coaching sessions. NB: This is not a manuscript critiquing service.
4 Details of how to access these will be provided.
1. Select the preferred book coaching package of your choice.
2. Pay by clicking on the relevant ‘Subscribe’ button and follow the link to pay using PayPal. NB: You do not need a PayPal account to pay. VAT of 20% is added to your monthly fee.
Gold Book Coaching Package
VIP Book Coaching Package
Frequently Asked Questions
Grace Gladys Famoriyo is an award-winning author, speaker, and coach with a wealth of experience as an author, publisher, marketer (Wiley/Capstone) and all-around publishing guru. With an MA in Publishing under her belt, her innovative and award-winning publishing dissertation won the best project in the UK (2014). She is the author of 5 books including Overcoming Emotional Baggage and Healing a Discouraged Heart. Grace has a further two books to be released in 2017 and has a proven track record of helping people achieve their writing/publishing aspirations.
Read Grace’s Client Testimonials (bottom of the page)
Read Gladys’ Full Bio
Who is book coaching for?
Aspiring, new or experienced authors who want to write non-fiction books of the following type: Business (general), Self-Help/How To, Motivational/Inspirational, Well-being, Health and Christian books.
How does coaching work?
All coaching sessions take place on the phone during office hours, between 8am and 5pm (UK). All coaching sessions are scheduled and paid for in advance. You will be provided with details on how to do this. Sessions cannot be carried over to the next month, including missed and late cancellations.
What is your area of focus?
The following is an overview of our area of focus i.e. what we do and what we don’t do:
- Types of books we specialise in: Non-fiction books in the following genres: Business (general), Self-Help/How To, Motivational/Inspirational, Well-being, Health and Christian books.
- We do not cover fiction, poetry, memoir, picture or children’s books.
- We do not write your book for you.
- We do not do the work you need to do to achieve your goals. However, we do offer our expertise, support, and accountability.
- We do not edit or offer to critique though we have experts we work with that we can recommend to you if you are in the VIP package.
- We don’t get you an agent or a publishing contract with a traditional publisher. One of our goals is to support you in publishing a good quality book yourself, with the help of other experts.
- We don’t cover distribution into shops like WH Smiths, Waterstones, etc. But we can support you on how to sell your books innovatively to reach your market and earn more money. (PS: bookshops require discounts of up to 65% and can return your book if it does not sell!).
What do you expect from your clients?
- Willingness to take action even if it is something you have not considered or explored before.
- Commitment to take the necessary action to help you reach your goal. For example, scheduling time in your calendar for your sessions as well as to write your book.
- Be open and honest with us because we will be with you.
What can I expect from you?
- Professionalism and excellence at all times (these are our core values).
- Our expertise based on many years of coaching, training, consulting and publishing books.
- Our openness and honesty.
1. Select your preferred book coaching package of your choice.
2. Pay by clicking on the relevant ‘Subscribe’ button and follow the link to pay using PayPal. NB: You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
Gold Book Coaching Package
VIP Book Coaching Package
Testimonials from some of Grace Gladys’ past clients
“At first, I attended Gladys’ writers programme in 2012 and it proved to be valuable as I was writing my second book. Since then, through working with Gladys, I have become more focused in my writing and have improved my writing style. I have also saved time and money by avoiding costly mistakes. I also learnt powerful secrets, tips and tricks of the writing and publishing trade. Furthermore, I can get my manuscript done faster than ever. I highly recommend working with Gladys.”
Joy Ani, Author, Exchanging My Disability For God’s Ability (2014) – Book writing and self-publishing coaching
“Do you have a creative book idea within you but don’t know how to get started? Perhaps you got started but then got stuck with your manuscript? If so, you are not the only one. That was me! That was until I started working with Grace Gladys Famoriyo – my book coach. Having working with her for some months now, I have found Gladys, to be conscientious, professional, supportive and more importantly, reliable. I learnt so much from her especially as she
was sharing from her personal and professional experience as an author too. By us working together, my initial book idea became a solid manuscript. And now, my book is being published with Westbow Press (part of the Thomas Nelson family). It will be out summer 2015. Furthermore, learning from Gladys, I have also developed essential speaking skills – one that authors of today really need especially where a lot of the marketing is down to the author. So, I benefitted in more ways than one. And so, if your dream is to become a published author, I highly recommend working with Gladys. She has made my writing dream come true. Thanks Coach!”
Ruth Pearson, Author of Listening to Your Voice (Published 2015) – Book writing and self-publishing coaching
Awesome session that has brought about sound clarity. Grace Gladys’ competence and passion is evident.
Modupe Afolabi, Authors Master Class Boot Camp (2015)
Excellent tips and sound advice on writing a book from a Pro! Highly inspiring and educative. Clear direction.
Christiana Nwosu, Authors Master Class Boot Camp (2015)
Very informative Master Class. Grace made my writing goals, which seemed impossible at the time, possible, by breaking down the process into bitesized, achievable goals. I took all the steps and presto….my book was born
Lisa Anthony-Rigsby, Self-Publishers Master Class Boot Camp (2012)
This programme has taken me closer to my writing and publishing goals. The programme offered many useful tools and techniques which were thoughtfully prepared and presented. I was inspired and challenged by the programme as well as connecting with other people with similar writing aspirations as mine.
Tayo Ajibade, Writers and Self-Publishers Master Class Boot Camp (2012 & 2015)
Both the information obtained and the experience was extremely valuable to me. I have so much to apply when I get back. Well worth the experience.
Georgette Taylor, Self-Publishers Master Class Boot Camp (2012)
If there is one thing that stood out for me, apart from the excellent programme, is the encouragement and impetus I got to get started with my book. I plan to start asap as I have so much detailed information to work with. I am no longer clueless!
Marigold Nunes, Self-Publishers Master Class Boot Camp (2012)
“Since working with Gladys Famoriyo and the Academy, I found it immensely valuable having the support on my journey to achieving my goals. Having someone with the necessary expertise to guide, encourage and keep me accountable is priceless. Thank you for the support. It really means a lot especially as one sees ones goals taking shape and dreams becoming fulfilled. I am very thankful to have your experience to draw on.”
Selina Yeboah. London – Writing & business coaching client
“Words cannot express my appreciation, thank you for my one to one session”
Kemi S., USA
I'm keen to write my book in 2017
Tell me how to reach you and I will send you more info