On our journeys in life, we experience challenges and/or situations that may result in hurt, pain, disappointment, grief, and separation, leaving many of us emotionally battered, bruised and wounded. Often we have little time to deal with this as there are goals, tasks and busy schedules that must be kept up with. Hence, many of us bury our heads in the sand, trying our best to get on with life. To hide our issues, we wear a mask.
But you don’t have to live like that anymore!
Therefore, Overcoming Emotional Baggage, written by Grace Gladys Famoriyo, is the perfect book for women who are suffering in such a way and is a valuable resource for individual use as well as in a small group setting.
What Overcoming Emotional Baggage Will Help You Accomplish
- Greater clarity about the emotional baggage you might be carrying and how to deal with it.
- Understand the impact of your emotional baggage on your mind, body, spirit, career, relationships, health and much more.
- Identify and deal with attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours that keep you from living the life you deserve.
- Live a more abundant and balanced life.
- Get rid of inner turmoil and conflict.
- Help you feel more confident and empowered.
- Begin your journey to emotional wholeness and wellbeing based on Gods Word.
Whilst there are no quick fixes, you will also be able to eliminate feelings of being ‘stuck’
so you can progress with your life and maximise your God-given potential. So purchase your copy today.
Read some sample content along with the back cover
I'm keen to write my book in 2017
Tell me how to reach you and I will send you more info